Innergie, a brand of Delta and a leading provider of consumer power products and solutions, today announced its official release of the world’s first USB-C adapter supporting four DC output voltages, the PowerGear USB-C 45. This true Type C adapter embraces the future represented by USB-C and the thinner, more versatile mobile devices it makes possible. The compact, reversible-plug USB-C connector brings a host of benefits, and the PowerGear USB-C 45 is built to make the most of those benefits.
The Innergie PowerGear USB-C 45 is a flexible, forward-looking laptop adapter for Apple’s MacBook and models from other companies with USB-C reversible-plug connector. It’s all users need to keep their on-the-go lifestyle fully charged and ready for action. Optional lightning connector will be available in Feb 2016.
Innergie’s PowerGear USB-C 45 features the following:
- First in flexibility – Features four different voltage/current output levels, 20V/2.25A, 15V/3A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A, so it works with the widest range of laptops, making it the most flexible USB-C laptop adapter and the market’s top choice
- Built-in 4.9 feet/1.5 meter cable with USB-C reversible plug – Reversible plug can be inserted in either orientation
- Elegant cabling – Cable attaches flush with the adapter body for a cleaner appearance and great durability; the cable itself is made of advanced materials for easy wrapping without loosening and is even equipped with a handy clip to keep the wrapped cable in place
- Compact design and beautifully styled – Not only small in size, but is outfitted with cable wrapping and cable that is joined flush to the adapter body to further reduce bulk
- InnerShieldÔ Protection Technology – All devices are protected from over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, over-power and short-circuiting, giving users stable power and peace of mind
- GreenSense Technology – Equipped in products to ensure they are energy-efficient
All Innergie laptop adapters carry warranty period for up to three-year of coverage against defects in material and workmanship under normal usage from the date of purchase, providing assurance of reliable long-lasting use.
Be the first to comment